Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Like a boss

Today was AMAZING!!!
I honestly cannot believe how fast today went.  Today was character training day.  We had training at Epcot.  Our first part of the day was we sat in a classroom and went over the basics of characters.  Then we went to Canada to take pictures with some characters in training.  So, the character I claimed was MICKEY MOUSE!!  Yes, you read that right, the first character I got to take pictures of was Mickey.  It was amazing.  After that we had lunch at the diner, then we went to Mexico to work with Donald dressed in a sombrero.   Once we were done in Mexico we went to China to take pictures with Mulan. 
Fur Characters are so much different than face characters.  Fur characters can't speak, so they use charades to get their point across.  The good furs, are very good at what they do.   If the character attendant isn't around, we get to be the voice for the fur. Then the face characters can speak for themselves, so they spend time actually talking to the guest and we just take pictures. 
I love character pictures because they are more candid, but I also enjoy icon shots because you get to actually talk to the guest and interact with them.
So that was my day.  I loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment