Thursday, March 31, 2011

rain, rain, go away

I am sitting here on my couch as I write this, and it is raining outside.  I feel like I have wasted a whole day because of this rain.  What does one do when it is raining outside and they are in no way shape or form prepared for the rain? You stay in and watch movies all day.  It is quite relaxing, but at the same time, I feel like I need to do something.  I would love a hot coffee or some delicious thai chicken noodle soup. MMMM that sounds so good.  Mom, if you are reading this, please make me some and send it out here!!!!  It has been made quite clear that I need to go buy some rain gear or even more importantly, rain boots.

Things here have been going wonderful, with the exception for the rain that has been happening all week.  I still love my job and everything about life here. Nothing too new to report.  I know I am horrible at this. I hope people are still reading this and finding it enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment