Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's a beautiful day...

and I am currently sitting by the pool writing this.  I normally don't do this, but the internet is out in our building and we have free wifi by the pool, therefore, I am sitting here and enjoying the beautiful day.  Nothing really new to report, just having a blast out here.  I know I am awful at writing on this thing but I really try.  I did make a video the other day, but it didn't turn out well.  I am thinking of doing an apartment tour maybe later today so you all can finally see where I live.  All my roommates work late tonight, so I will have a quite apartment.  I think its a pop popcorn kinda night and watch movies.  Sounds like a great night to me. 

Maybe one of these days I will finish my 30 day Disney Challenge that I just realized I never finished.  Oops. :) 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment