Sunday, February 27, 2011

Well I realize now...

.....how bad at this I truely am.  I have been so busy with work that by the time I get home and even think about writing in my blog, I am in bed asleep.  Then I wake up the next morning and go to work and do the same thing over again.
Things are still going great.  I love my role.  I am starting to really get to know some of the people I work with. Oh and most important, I am making friends.  There are some amazing people here, and they all seem to have the same passions for disney things as I do. 
I love being able to just go to the parks for an afternoon and just walking around.  Maybe go on a ride or two, but I am just enjoying taking it all in. Tomorrow I am probably going to one of the parks, because I get out of work so early.
Life is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment