Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Say Mickey!!!

I love my job. I just absolutely love it! I love that I get so much guest interaction.  I have met so many amazing people, including a family from the London area, and even some people from Arizona. 

The only down sides of my job: 
-I pretty much lose my voice by the end of each day. (Don't worry, it's worth it)
-The sun is intense here. (Sunscreen is my best friend)
-I am using muscles that I didn't know could hurt so much. (But it is still worth it)
-Everyday I really want to ride Soarin' because of the music they play in the entrance
So far, the downsides are still pretty positive. 

As much as I love my job, I am quite looking forward to having a few days off to go play.  I need to do some shopping, oh and laundry.  Those are high on my list. 
I hope everyone is enjoying these posts.  I know they are few and far between, and that I haven't made many videos, but I will get back to it.  I will go film on my next days off.
Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment