Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tomorrow...

OHHHH MYYYY GOSSHHHH!!!
I am leaving for Florida in exactly 9 hours!  I cannot believe it.  This is crazy.  I am all packed, and I am now trying to decide if sleep is in my future. 

It is a very weird feeling, you know the one you have knowing that you will not be coming home for 6 months.  I think it has really finally hit me.  But, I am thinking that once I am actually there and busy working and hanging out with all my new friends, I won't even think about how much I will miss my home.  But as I sit in my room and write this, it is really hitting me that I am moving away from home.  I am such a homebody, but I know that this adventure is just what I need at this point in my life.  I also know that I will not be alone because I know that Devon will be there with me every step of the way.  Even when he pushes me onto Rockin Roller Coaster (which he would!  That or Tower of Terror). 

Well I just yawned... So, I am thinking that means I should get ready for bed.  This may be my last post for a bit.  I will try and update when I can.  But my 30 day challenge may take longer than 30 days, because I forgot the fact that I will most likely not have an internet connection for a while. 

Now, to leave you with my answer for today's question: Underrated Movie.
A Goofy Movie.  One of my Favorites. 
Please enjoy my favorite song from the movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment