Sunday, January 30, 2011

First few days... continued!

Okay, so after check-in day, we were exhausted. Thursday was a free day.  This was the last day that I would get to see mom, so we went shopping and went out to lunch together in Celebration.  After she stocked up my pantry, mom left.  I must admit, this was easier than I anticipated it would have been.  I didn't even cry!  I just knew that this is where I am supposed to be.  I could not be more happy with my choice of moving here.
After mom left, the roomies and I got ready to go to our Welcome Party!  It was pirate themed and was a lot of fun.  There was free food (always good) and music and dancing and of course... characters.  We met Pirate Mickey!  It was pretty amazing, if I do say so myself.

DAY 3:
Well on Friday Brittany, Sarah and I all had the early Traditions class.  Traditions is basically Disney Orientation. You learn a lot about Disney History and other things :) . The 3 of us had to be up at 5AM!!!  This was so we could catch the 6:45 bus to Traditions.  At Traditions you receive all the important things, like your name tag and your company id (this is what gets you into the parks for free!). So needless to say it was totally worth getting up at 5 am because after Traditions, Brittany, Sarah and I all came back to the apartment, changed and went to spend the rest of the afternoon at the Magic Kingdom!

DAY 4:
Yesterday I had the day off.  Two of my roomies started training so they were gone in the morning. May and I went to check out Mickey's Retreat.  For those of you who don't know, Mickey's Retreat is a cast area where they have a lake and pools and basketball courts and fun stuff for the cast members.  So we played in the sand for a bit. Then Brittany and Sarah came home.  They wanted to eat lunch and run some errands so May and I tagged along.  After our errands we came home and instead of going to Epcot we had dinner at home and watched the phineas and ferb musical episode!  

No comments:

Post a Comment