Thursday, December 1, 2011

I opened my blog thinking that I had things to share with you all, but alas, here I sit and I don't know what I was going to say.  I am sitting in my room, listening to music and editing some photos that I took today on my NEW CAMERA!!  I am ABSOLUTELY in love with it and I still have so much to learn about it.  I feel like I need to take an entire day and actually read the manual, but I will most likely just pretend I know what I am doing and take it out anyway haha. 
Lots of exciting/ sad things happening in the next month.  My program is about a month away from being over.  How crazy is that?!  I am excited with what is to come after my program is over.  I am moving into an apartment with my roommate and I am going part time at Downtown Disney.  One of my best friends from the first part of my program is coming back to do a second program and I am super excited about that.  On the sad side, people from this part of the program are going to leave.  Unfortunately, that is the nature of the program, as one group leaves a new group comes in. 
But formal is on Monday so I am super excited about that and service celebrations are happening again. 
Well as it seems, I had more to say that I thought I did.  I am pretty impressed with myself.  I hope this find you all well. And I am gonna write or vlog after formal!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment