Monday, November 14, 2011

Good Morning Everyone.

I was going to make a video on my day off the other day, but it just didn't happen.  I have some exciting news to share!  There have been lots of very exciting things happening lately.
Exciting thing number one- I am now trained to work at Downtown Disney.  This happened a few months ago and I love it! I work in the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.  So I get to take pictures of the little princesses getting their transformation.  Then I also work in the studio, taking pictures of the princesses after they get their make overs. I really really like it over there. 
Exciting thing number 2- I won best Halloween photo at Downtown Disney.  I unfortunately don't have a copy of the photo but it i pretty rad!  It is of two girls in their Harry Potter robes having a wand fight.  My brother would be so proud.
Exciting thing number 3- I am going part time at Downtown Disney once my program is over!!! Yayy I have a job once my program is over. 
Hmmm I feel like I had more to tell you all.  I really hope people still read this.  I know that I barely update it anymore.  I am going to try and do better through the holiday season because a lot of really great things are happening because of the holidays.

I hope everyone is doing well. I miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment