Monday, December 27, 2010

LESS THAN A MONTH TO GO...

And counting.

AHHH I am so excited!  I honestly don't know what I am going to do to fill my time while I wait to leave.  I guess it is time to start making lists of what to pack and then start packing.  Although I feel it is a bit premature to start actually packing, because if I did, I would no longer have anything to wear.  And that would not be good.

This adventure needs to get underway for the following reasons:
1) I am so excited/ ready to go
2) I cannot keep telling you all how excited/ready to go I am
3) It is quite clear that I am running out of things to talk about, which means you all are probably getting bored and will stop following my blog.
4) If the above happens I will be very sad.
5) I have run out of things to say in my list. :)

So, now that you have heard me ramble on here, you can here me ramble on my video if you so choose.
It's a short one, and there is not much talking.  It is mostly footage of my Christmas trip to San Diego.
Enjoy!!

P.s. I officially hate the screen shots that youtube takes for the videos!
Disney Vlog 5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment